We sent out our save the date. We've settled both locations.
Our pastor and our assisting man of God have yet to meet.
I've found no dresses, not even my own.
I had been looking online but that proved to be inefficient and tiresome, for I cannot see what I am looking at.
I have candle holders for the isles of the church. Candy dishes for the tables at the reception.
Wine glasses for all the guests.
We have not had a meeting with the caterers yet. Working on that.
We made a short list of music we thought would be nice. But really have not come up with a legitimate list.
We asked my Aunt, Grandmother and close friend to see for the reception.
But we don't have an announcer, or a DJ....
We really have little to no decorations for the hall..sigh
Getting tedious.
No comments:
Post a Comment