Hello
If anyone is reading these posts, I am in search for reception halls, and churches.
My wish is to have a ball-room sort of wedding reception hall, (dream photos below)
Obviously I know I wont get to have it in Paris, but if anyone knows of a location that allows exterior caterers, even and especially unlicensed caterers, that could be made to look like a ball room, please comment below.
As to the church, I need stained glass windows, and a capacity of at least 180-200
We also will be having a non-ordained friend performing the ceremony (and a Justice of the Peace doing the paper contract following the ceremony.) So needless to say I will want a church that allows outsiders to simply rent, and not require the Bride and Groom to use their minister and/or take a glass, or go through therapy before allowing the marriage to be there.
I don't think that is too tall of an order.
Oh and I would much rather have pews than chairs of any kind, but for this I am somewhat flexible, as long as the church is lovely, above all.
Again if anyone has any info on such a location please comment below. (more dream photos)
No comments:
Post a Comment